PRIVACY & COOKIES
PRIVACY & COOKIES
Nice KICKS, Lda. Is aware of the implications and its responsibility to comply with the changes introduced in the area of protection of personal data, namely with the effect on May 25, 2018 of the General Data Protection Regulation, approved by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 26 April 2016.
Nice KICKS therefore undertakes to guarantee the protection of all personal data made available to it, having adopted in this sense several security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, in order to protect personal data against any form of treatment. illicit.
Nice KICKS is also committed to continuously improving the set of procedures and techniques implemented for the protection of personal data, also counting for this purpose with all the suggestions that the users of this website make to us.
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
Personal data is collected exclusively for the following purposes:
- Response to contact request from customers or potential customers;
- Commercial management;
- Improvement or customization of our services;
- Sending newsletters and other promotional actions. Customers can cancel their subscription to the email newsletter service by clicking on the link in the newsletter we send by email.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED:
The data collected is limited to the name, e-mail address, telephone, address, date of birth, gender, customer number and contract number, being used for the purposes provided for in this policy and can be obtained through:
- Site contact form;
- Face-to-face collection.
Before the first promotional message or newsletter is sent, the data subject's express consent to the sending of this type of message will be requested.
4. CONSERVATION PERIOD:
The personal data collected will be kept as long as there is consent from the holders, in the personal data in which its collection requires their consent, and all others will be kept as long as its conservation is legally mandatory or is necessary for the performance of the contract.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA:
The personal data collected may be shared for hosting and back up on servers located in Braga, Portugal.
6. HOLDER RIGHTS:
In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform that the data subject is guaranteed:
Right to be informed:
When collecting personal data:
- Contacts of the controller
- Purpose (s) of treatment
- Conservation time limit
- Your rights as holders of personal data
- The possibility of appealing to the supervisory authority to lodge a complaint (and contact details)
- The (eventual) existence of automated and / or profiling decisions.
Ask what information Nice KICKS has about them and why;
Know where they are stored, and how their data is treated;
Be informed of how Nice KICKS fulfills its data protection obligations.
Right of access:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of processing your personal data;
- Ask how to get access to your data;
- Availability of a copy of the processed personal data, preferably in an exportable format.
Right to correct, delete and block:
- Be informed about how to keep them updated;
- Obtain rectification of outdated, incorrect or incomplete data;
- Possibility of erasing personal data that is no longer necessary for the purpose;
- Block the processing of these data to verify accuracy or opposition.
Right to limitation:
- Contest of the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows the controller to verify its accuracy.
Right to removal / forgetfulness:
- Request the removal of your data and the permanent elimination of those that do not conflict with legal obligations.
Right to Portability:
- Request the portability of your data;
- Possibility of requesting your personal data in a format of frequent or common use, in order to operate the transfer to another organization, even if it is a competitor.
The exercise of the rights by the holders can be done through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as by post, directing a letter with the data below:
Subject: Exercise of rights - protection of personal data
A / C: Privacy (company name)
Rua da Lionesa, Loja D 15 4465-671 Leça do Balio
7. THIRD PARTY ENTITIES:
In general, personal data collected on the Nice KICKS website are not transferred to third parties, unless it is in compliance with a legal obligation.
If there is a transmission of data to third parties, Nice KICKS together with subcontractors is responsible for the treatment of personal data in a fair, lawful and transparent manner. The subcontractor can only process personal data in accordance with the instructions defined by Nice KICKS and always in strict compliance with the law and the purposes entrusted to it under the contract entered into.
The transmission of personal data to subcontractors will only be carried out within the scope of contractually established relationships with Nice KICKS and only and only when there is a basis that justifies it.
In order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data, Nice KICKS will take the legally established measures that guarantee that the subcontracted entity offers sufficient guarantees for the protection of personal data, which is a reputable entity and that takes the technical and organizational security measures sufficient to protect personal data against destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access and against any other form of illicit treatment, agreed, namely, through formalization by contract between Nice KICKS and the subcontracted entity in which the second undertakes to act only on the instructions of the first with regard to the processing of personal data.
Nice KICKS subcontractors will only process personal data for the purposes defined and agreed between the parties, as well as ensuring that data retention, when necessary and applicable, meets the deadlines established by law and / or contractually.
The holders of personal data must be informed when collecting their data about their possible sharing with Nice KICKS subcontractors whenever possible with identification of the organization and respective contact, as well as the purpose of such sharing. In case the data is transferred to a Nice KICKS subcontractor in a third country outside the European Union, the latter must maintain a level of data protection equivalent to the protection provided by the legislation in force in Europe, namely that provided for in Regulation ( EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
In the context of international data transfers, at least one of the following procedures must be followed:
- Individual contract or standard contractual clauses adopted directly by the European Commission or a supervisory authority;
- Participation of the subcontractor in an EU-accredited or recognized certification system or standard to ensure an adequate level of protection;
- Recognition that the subcontractor's binding corporate rules guarantee an adequate level of data protection, issued by the supervisory authorities.
- Existence of an adequacy decision concerning the third country, the specific territory or sector of that third country, or concerning the international organization concerned. The rules for making cross-border data transfers will not apply whenever occasional and necessary operations are required for the fulfillment of a contract or in the context of litigation (judicial, administrative, or that runs under terms of regulatory bodies or similar).
8. PRINCIPLES, SECURITY AND RIGHTS:
Internal security and privacy standards are:
- Proceed with data processing in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and pertinent to the purpose for which they are intended;
- Do not use the data collected for purposes incompatible with the collection;
- Ensure the express consent of the data subject whenever this is required;
- Guarantee free of charge the right to delete the data used when required by the holder;
- Have security systems that prevent the consultation, modification or destruction of data by an unauthorized person to do so and that allow detecting deviations of information, whether intentional or not.
9. LINKS TO PARTNER SITES
The Nice KICKS website may contain links to third party / partner websites. The referred sites are not under the control of the Company and are therefore not responsible for the content of any of these sites. Users of the Nice KICKS website are advised to consult the pages that refer to their privacy policies when accessing other websites.
When browsing the Nice KICKS website, cookies are used which, however, do not collect information that identifies the user. Generic information is collected, namely how users arrive and use the sites. The information collected is used for the purpose of controlling the number of visits and statistical studies, as well as to ensure that the website works correctly and to facilitate navigation and improve the user experience.
11. CHANGE OF PRIVACY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. WHO ARE WE?
Nice KICKS, Lda. Is a company dedicated to the sale of sports shoes.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your computer through your browser. They are usually used to facilitate navigation and store information between visits, about options or preferences of the visitor.
Nice KICKS has no control over the creation of cookies that are used by content providers that may be inserted or shared on our site, including content from social networks, such as Facebook. By accessing these publications with such third party content, cookies from these websites may be created.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY NICE KICKS:
- Preference Cookies: These cookies allow websites to memorize information that changes the behavior and appearance of the website, such as your preferred language or the region where you are located. For example, by memorizing your region, the website can provide you with local information about the weather or traffic. These cookies can also help you to change the text size, font and other customizable parts of web pages. The loss of information stored in a preferred cookie can make the website experience less functional, but should not prevent it from working. .
- Security Cookies: Security cookies are used by Nice KICKS to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect data from unauthorized persons. For example, it allows blocking many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of forms that the user fills on a given web page.
- Process Cookies: Process cookies help the website to function and provide services that the website visitor expects, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are intended to make advertising more engaging for users and more valuable for advertisers. Some common cookie applications aim to select advertising based on what is relevant to the user, to improve reporting on campaign performance and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Session Status Cookies: Websites often collect information about how users interact with a particular Web page. This can include the pages that users visit most often, and whether users receive error messages from certain pages. So-called session state cookies help to improve the services of companies, in order to improve the browsing experience of users of their websites. Blocking or eliminating these cookies does not render the Website unusable.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies help website and application owners to understand their visitors' involvement with their web pages. They can use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors.
You can block the creation of cookies through your browser settings. However, if you block all cookies, you may not be able to access some features of the site.
Normally, all changes at the level of the web browser regarding the way cookies are used and / or accepted can be made in the "Options" or "Browser Preferences" section.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
Users can choose not to share their data with Google services. To do so, they must access the Ads Preferences Manager and the Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
5. OTHER SERVICES
Other services that may appear later and that require the introduction of personal data and / or the respective entities are covered by the privacy and security policy of the Nice KICKS website referred to in this document.
Our website contains links to other websites. The Nice KICKS website is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those websites.
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If Nice KICKS changes its privacy and cookie practices, you can always keep updated in this area.
Cookies Policy - Version 1.0 - 05/25/2018